DIY electric skateboard motor mounts for Caliber style trucks.
Complete dual setup including extendable crossbars, perfect for your DIY electric skateboard running Caliber style trucks.
The clamp design allows a very tight fit on both Caliber II 50 deg, TB218 trucks and other Caliber style trucks.
Mounting angle is adjustable to get enough clearance to your deck. Can be run with optional idler pulleys sold separately (you can run slacker belts with idlers, they insure more tooth engagement and hinders tooth-skipping of the belt).
- Fits 63mm motors with ø 44mm bolt pattern.
- Crossbars included (119mm wide + extendable to 123mm with included washers for setups with 6355 motors) If you want to fit larger motors, extend further with the spacer kit sold separately.
- Optional idlers sold separately.
- Made in AL7075-T6 Airgrade aluminium.
- Black anodized.
- Reversible, for motors inwards or rearwards.
- All the needed hardware included.
- Precision CNC-milled.
- Center to center distance 75mm.
There are no reviews yet.